Imagine the mysteries of the trees waiting to be discovered, like France’s vast Fontainebleau Forest. This aromatic woodsy candle combines spicy white pepper, dried myrrh berries, patchouli and sandalwood for an effect that is both spellbinding and evocative. The subtle beige tone of the vessel adds a natural element to your home decor.
Premium vegetable blend wax from the U.S.
100% cotton wicks from the U.S.
Delicate French inspired perfumes mixed with essential oils from the U.S.
Artisan mouth-blown glass from Europe
• We recommend burning your Alixx candle for approximately 3-4 hrs at time, and do not burn for more than 4 consecutive hours without trimming the wick(s).
• Before extinguishing, allow the liquid pool of wax to reach the edges of the vessel. This will help your candle burn evenly every time.
• Before lighting your Alixx candle, trim the wick(s) to 1/4-inch. This will avoid unpleasant black smoke and marks around the edges of your vessel.
• After blowing out your candle, if necessary, straighten and reposition the wick(s) for a steady even burn.
• Place your lit candle in an area free from drafts to avoid uneven burning and unnecessary smoke.
• Never leave your lit Alixx candle unattended or within reach of pets or small children.
• Do not burn your candle on surface areas sensitive to heat or near fabrics and drapes.
• Never handle a burning candle as the vessel will be hot and the wax melted. If you wish to move your candle, allow it too cool down after blowing it out.